The Pickle Finance project was conceived and launched by a number of anonymous developers, inspired by the innovative ground broken by Yearn Finance, but focused on providing a more cohesive user experience.
The Pickle founders knew, however, that the best crypto projects are community led, and so a governance system was implemented beginning with proposal discussions on the Pickle Forum, followed by voting on the Snapshot platform. These proposals then guide the direction in which the development team evolve the platform.
Finally, one of the most vibrant communities in DeFi has emerged around Pickle Finance, primarily at the project Discord. If you’re excited about Pickle, we’d love for you to join the conversation!
Now let’s look at some key Pickle resources. →
- 1What is Pickle Finance?Pickle is a DeFi platform offering innovative products that provide yield on your crypto!
- 2Pickle ProductsPickle Finance offers a suite of products that earn yield for our users.
- 3How do I get some Pickles?You can earn ’em, or you can buy ’em.
- 4Who runs Pickle Finance?Pickle is an anonymous organization, guided through community governance.
- 5Pickle PressPickle accolades and mentions from all around the interwebs!
- 6Pickle ResourcesEssential resources of the Pickle Finance ecosystem, along with some key extended help articles.