At the beginning of September, the Pickle team needed to migrate funds from version 1.0 Pickle Jars to version 2.0. The migration could not be fully automated, and requires each version 1.0 user to perform a manual action. Here’s what you need to know:
- Pickle version 1 Jar tokens were migrated to new, version 2 Jars.
- Your migrated Jar tokens, however, will NOT automatically appear in the version 2 Jars displayed at the Pickle website. You first have to manually “claim” the tokens.
- The procedure for claiming your version 2 tokens is published on Medium.
- Once claimed, your tokens will THEN appear in the version 2 Jars at the website.
- At that point, you can withdrawn them, or stake them in the version 2 Farms, to additionally earn PICKLE tokens.
- The version 1 Farm are still listed on the website, as they may contain Pickle tokens that remain available for harvesting. These version 1 Farms still show the staked Jar version 1 tokens as available for unstaking. These tokens, however, are now worthless.
If you have any questions about this, don’t hesitate to contact the team in Discord.